Camilo Enciso, Director of the Anti-Corruption Institute, was interviewed by W Radio to discuss the institute’s findings on arrivals to the ICBF (Colombia’s Family Welfare Office) and subsequent meetings with the agency’s former Director, Juliana Pungiluppi. During the interview, Enciso explained how Cayita Daza (ex-adviser to Álvaro Uribe), Álvaro Eduardo Pupo (linked to paramilitary activities), and Nixon Cáez (ICBF mega contractor) were all recorded as having visited; and he called upon the National Government to explain these visits, in light of the fact that they could represent the risk of influence peddling.
- W Radio l The CabilVeo project’s findings on visits to the former Director of ICBF
- Zona Franca l Corruption in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Unicauca l Warning about the absence of Colombian advertising for State contracts during the pandemic
- El Espectador l Anti-corruption organization warns of the imbalance between different branches of public power during the pandemic
- Noticias Caracol l Armed Forces contracts will not be secret, clarifies the Ministry of Defense after alleged overspend on protective face masks