The Anti-Corruption Social Response Force (known as FUERSA), to which the Anti-Corruption Institute belongs, presented an open letter to the National Government, the Congress of the Republic, the Constitutional Court and the Council of State, expressing its concerns, which include the possible imbalance between the branches of public power and the lack of information regarding government contracting.
- W Radio l The CabilVeo project’s findings on visits to the former Director of ICBF
- Zona Franca l Corruption in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Unicauca l Warning about the absence of Colombian advertising for State contracts during the pandemic
- El Espectador l Anti-corruption organization warns of the imbalance between different branches of public power during the pandemic
- Noticias Caracol l Armed Forces contracts will not be secret, clarifies the Ministry of Defense after alleged overspend on protective face masks