Camilo Enciso, Director of the Anti-Corruption Institute, spoke to Noticias Uno about findings from the Institute’s investigation into contracting in the department of Chocó. The collected evidences raises suspiciones that people are being used as figureheads to sign contracts with the State, and Encioso called upon the relevant authorities to identify who is really behind these legal deals.
- W Radio l The CabilVeo project’s findings on visits to the former Director of ICBF
- Zona Franca l Corruption in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Unicauca l Warning about the absence of Colombian advertising for State contracts during the pandemic
- El Espectador l Anti-corruption organization warns of the imbalance between different branches of public power during the pandemic
- Noticias Caracol l Armed Forces contracts will not be secret, clarifies the Ministry of Defense after alleged overspend on protective face masks