Colombian publication El Poder (“The Power”) was granted access to an investigation carried out by the Anti-Corruption Institute, in which hundreds of people were able to see who had been recorded as visiting different Ministers or Ministers and Directors of other State institutions.
- W Radio l The CabilVeo project’s findings on visits to the former Director of ICBF
- Zona Franca l Corruption in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Unicauca l Warning about the absence of Colombian advertising for State contracts during the pandemic
- El Espectador l Anti-corruption organization warns of the imbalance between different branches of public power during the pandemic
- Noticias Caracol l Armed Forces contracts will not be secret, clarifies the Ministry of Defense after alleged overspend on protective face masks