On March 7 2020, Camilo Enciso, Director of the Anticorruption Institute, appeared on Noticias Uno, where he talked about the arrival of Senator Eduardo Pulgar at Susana Correa, Director of the Department for Social Prosperity’s (DPS) office, where he was accompanied by Antonio de Jesus Barandica, who was later named DPS Atlantic Regional Director.
- W Radio l The CabilVeo project’s findings on visits to the former Director of ICBF
- Zona Franca l Corruption in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Unicauca l Warning about the absence of Colombian advertising for State contracts during the pandemic
- El Espectador l Anti-corruption organization warns of the imbalance between different branches of public power during the pandemic
- Noticias Caracol l Armed Forces contracts will not be secret, clarifies the Ministry of Defense after alleged overspend on protective face masks