Camilo Enciso, Director of the Anticorruption Institute, appeared on Noticias Uno to discuss the CabilVeo project and the first round of information that has been received and analyzed. It focused on the gifts received by Colombia’s Minister of Finance, Alberto Carrasquilla, which include bottles of liquor, bottles, books and handmade goods, among others.
- W Radio l The CabilVeo project’s findings on visits to the former Director of ICBF
- Zona Franca l Corruption in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Unicauca l Warning about the absence of Colombian advertising for State contracts during the pandemic
- El Espectador l Anti-corruption organization warns of the imbalance between different branches of public power during the pandemic
- Noticias Caracol l Armed Forces contracts will not be secret, clarifies the Ministry of Defense after alleged overspend on protective face masks