The Investigations team at national newspaper El Espectador presented the Anti-Corruption Institute’s study of the risks around contracting during the public health emergency, which found that 30% of the contractors hired to meet the demand for goods and services required to tackle COVID- 19 may not have the requisite experience or expertise to execute the contracts.
- Free training course to investigate corruption in the health sector September 16, 2022
- On Air | Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) Ministry and Centros Pobalados (Populated Centers) with Paola Herrera September 13, 2022
- The role of Uriel during the 2014-2021 electoral processes September 9, 2022
- Registration opens for IntegriCamp 2: a new opportunity to train the public in integrity and anti-corruption September 2, 2022
- Sin Serrucho with Jesús Abad Colorado: a conversation about corruption and territorial violence August 25, 2022