Camilo Enciso, Director of the Anticorruption Institute, appeared on Noticias Uno to discuss the CabilVeo project and the first round of information that has been received and analyzed. It focused on the gifts received by Colombia’s Minister of Finance, Alberto Carrasquilla, which include bottles of liquor, bottles, books and handmade goods, among others.
- On Air | False positives with Ricardo Calderón November 18, 2022
- A political reform that cannot wait any longer: the good, the bad and the pending November 17, 2022
- Fiscal management report into Collegiate Departmental Management November 16, 2022
- Survey | Diploma for compliance officers in the health sector November 11, 2022
- Conversation | The truth about the regional headquarters of the Comptroller General of the Republic November 4, 2022